Complete care package
Complete midwifery care from the time you book right up to when your baby is 6 weeks old.
Please note, we are currently unable to provide labour and birth care due to an ongoing dispute with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) regarding our professional indemnity cover. We will keep you updated on this matter when we have further information. In the meantime please see our antenatal and postnatal packages, for which there is no dispute surrounding the indemnity insurance in place for these aspects of care.
- Complete midwifery care from the time you book to have your baby right up to when your baby is 4 weeks old
- All your antenatal care will take place at your home with regular appointments lasting up to 1 hour, except for booking appointment which lasts approximately 2 hours
- Access to your midwife throughout pregnancy via telephone, text, or email
- Your midwives will be on-call from 37 weeks until your baby is born
- Birth preparation sessions including breathing relaxation exercises
- Rebozo sifting to encourage your baby into optimum birth position
- You are entitled to all NHS blood test and scans. However, if you wish to have these done privately, this can be arranged at an extra cost payable to the service provider
- Planned hospital birth: initial labour assessment and support at home to ensure you only go into hospital when it is time, followed by support in hospital throughout your labour
- Planned home birth: two known midwives to attend your home birth. Support in hospital throughout labour in case of a transfer
- Use of a TENS machine, and in the case of a home birth a birth pool, & gas and air
- Reflexology session which can be used anytime during pregnancy or postnatally
- Loan of antenatal information resources: books, hypnobirthing CD
- Full postnatal care comprising of daily visits in the first week and then taper off as required
- Postnatal care includes parenting information, infant feeding support throughout, newborn blood-spot screening and weight checks
- All information provided is based on best evidence and up-to-date research
- If needed, a referral to other health practitioners can be made
The fee for complete care package is £4870
A deposit is paid at booking and the remaining balance to be paid by 36 weeks. We can offer interest-free instalments and discounts for late bookings (if the full fee is paid at booking) depending on availability. Please enquire with us.
"My pregnancy experience.... was superbly supported by Rebecca. I would specifically call out the labour piece where Rebecca struck up a wonderful rapport with the hospital midwifery team. I felt she worked really well with them, and advised me and my husband as needed, and I felt totally at ease and able to focus on the task at hand!"
Randeep Dhillon, mum to Taran & 5 year old Raman - Taplow, Buckinghamshire