Complete care package
Complete midwifery care from the time you book right up to when your baby is 4 weeks old.
Please note, we are currently not providing any midwifery birth care instead we work in close collaboration with experienced doulas. You will have all your antenatal and postnatal check ups with a midwife and for your birth care you will be supported by your doula in a non-clinical role.
- Complete care from the time you book to have your baby right up to when your baby is 4 weeks old
- All your antenatal care will take place at your home with regular appointments lasting up to 1 hour, except for booking appointment which lasts approximately 2 hours
- Access to your midwife throughout pregnancy via telephone, text, or email
- Support by your doula: up to two antenatal visits, the birth, up to two postnatal visits
- Your doula will be on-call from 38 weeks until your baby is born
- Birth preparation sessions by your midwife including breathing relaxation exercises
- Rebozo sifting to encourage your baby into optimum birth position
- You are entitled to all NHS blood test and scans. However, if you wish to have these done privately, this can be arranged at an extra cost payable to the service provider
- Planned hospital birth: doula support in hospital throughout your labour
- Use of a TENS machine
- Reflexology session which can be used anytime during pregnancy or postnatally
- Loan of antenatal information resources: books, hypnobirthing CD
- Full postnatal care comprising of frequent visits in the first week and then taper off as required
- Postnatal care includes parenting information, infant feeding support throughout, newborn blood-spot screening and weight checks
- All information provided is based on best evidence and up-to-date research
- If needed, a referral to other health practitioners such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, lactation consultants or tongue-tie division practitioners can be made
The fee for complete care package is £5800
A deposit is paid at booking and then monthly instalments with the full balance to be paid by 36 weeks. We can offer discounts for late bookings (if the full fee is paid at booking) depending on availability. Please enquire with us.
"My pregnancy experience.... was superbly supported by Rebecca. I would specifically call out the labour piece where Rebecca struck up a wonderful rapport with the hospital midwifery team. I felt she worked really well with them, and advised me and my husband as needed, and I felt totally at ease and able to focus on the task at hand!"
Randeep Dhillon, mum to Taran & 5 year old Raman - Taplow, Buckinghamshire