All packages include professional indemnity
We offer single postnatal appointments to top up your NHS care. During these appointments we will check you and your baby’s wellbeing, provide infant feeding support, weight check for baby, newborn blood-spot screening if needed and answer any questions. Appointments usually last 1 hour and a half to 2 hours.
Mini Postnatal Care
For extra piece of mind it is great to have the same midwife turning up at your door for unhurried visits. All visits are arranged at a convenient time in your own home, so you don't have to travel anywhere. Each visit lasts 1-2hours. This can be instead of or in addition to NHS care. This package includes:
- 4 home visits spread over 2 weeks
- newborn screening and weight check
- breastfeeding support
- baby care assistance
Full Private Postnatal Care
If you are after full private postnatal care from a known midwife you may like to book the postnatal care package. This would be instead of NHS midwifery care and includes:
- 10 postnatal home visits spread over 4 weeks
- mother and baby well-being
- assistance with baby care
- newborn feeding support
- newborn blood-spot screening and weight checks
- referral and fees for a consultation with a recommended tongue tie specialist (if tongue-tie division is needed)
- personalised essential oil blends to help with sleep and re-vitalisation.
"I can highly recommend Rebecca! She is very confident in her knowledge and loves what she does. She was never in a rush, answered calls and texts super quickly and always assessed all aspects of postnatal care in depth. Being a first time mum, her help and support was invaluable and I would always use her services again."
Daisy Maciocia, mum to Rose (first time mum) - Ealing, London