Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga classes
All yoga packages include professional indemnity cover
Rebecca has seen, first-hand, how women who have practised yoga during their pregnancy have a more comfortable pregnancy and easier labour. Pregnancy yoga helps to tone muscles and the power of breathing in yoga helps you to connect with your body and baby. You can use the tools you learned in class to improve posture and ensure your baby is in an optimal fetal position for a better birth.
Rebecca is an experienced midwife as well as a pregnancy yoga teacher trained at Yoga mama on a Yoga Alliance-accredited course. She can visit you in your home for one-to-one Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga classes in Ealing, and other parts of West and Southwest London.
If you would like to book a class or enquire about the options below send her a message via the contact form. Classes available for up to 3 people - please enquire for fees.
Single taster class (60 minutes)
5 class course available
10 class course available - this course includes a labour and birth yoga sequence
Group Pregnancy Yoga classes
If you prefer to attend group classes and meet other pregnant women, Rebecca teaches Pregnancy Yoga classes in several locations around London.
- EDH Physio, Ealing Common (Wednesdays 11:15-12:15 and Fridays 10:00-11:00)
- Earthlife Wellbeing & Fitness, Kew Bridge (Wednesdays 19:15-20:30)
- Tribeca Studios Ealing (Mums and Babies Yoga - Thursdays 10:05-11:05)
- Yoga West, Acton (Sundays 11:45-13:00)
For timetables please subscribe to the mailing list or enquire using the contact form.
Postnatal Mums and Baby Yoga
For private Mum and Baby Yoga classes please enquire using the contact form.
Tailored corporate packages are available, please enquire via the contact form.
In Rebecca's Prenatal classes you will:
- be able to ask any midwifery-related questions
- learn safe and gentle postures and movements specifically adapted to pregnancy
- learn from an experienced midwife with plenty of tips and handy information
- strengthen, tone, improve flexibility to prepare you for labour, birth and motherhood
- ease tension and stress
- learn poses to aid optimum fetal positioning
- practice with rebozo sifting if needed
- relax with aromatherapy
- be guided through breathing techniques to help cope during labour
- strengthen the bond between you and your baby
"The classes were hugely helpful in strengthening core muscles, learning breathing techniques for labour and relaxing and each session was exactly tailored to my needs."
Abi Salvesen - private client, Ladbroke Grove, London
If you'd like to receive our newsletter full of important pregnancy information, handy tips, beneficial pregnancy yoga poses, yoga class timetable and a Q&A section please subscribe below.